Table of Contents
The Significance of Tattoos on Hand
Hand Tattoos Advantages
If thousands of people are enjoying the amazing advantages from getting tattooed on their neck, thigh, foot, hips, and ankle, then there is no way you cannot also enjoy a number of advantages from your simple hand tattoos. Here are some of these tattoos advantages:
- Tattoos on hand for men and women have wider coverage. This is certainly a great advantage you can enjoy. Since these tattoos have wider coverage, you can surely engrave the design that you like no matter how big the tattoo design would be. You can even showcase a great storyline if you want to.
- You will become easily noticeable within the crowd. This is the advantage that you can never deny since it is already proven by millions of people in the world who have tattoos on hand. This will make you stand out among the rests.
- You will be very attractive in the eyes of opposite sexes. For some unexplainable reasons, people who have tattoos like these tattoos appear very sexy and hot in the opposite sexes.
Hand Tattoos Disadvantages
If there are expected advantages, then you should also prepare for several disadvantages that you may encounter along the way. These disadvantages may test you as a person, so make sure to be tough. Here are some of them.
- Hand tattoos for men and women are hard to hide. This is a total disadvantage on your part, especially if you are living in a certain place where tattoos are considered to be symbols of demons.
- Some people may treat you like a criminal. It is one unfortunate fact that you should be ready to face when you have tattoos on hand and some other body tattoos. Always keep in mind that not all people today are open for tattoos.
- Tattoos on hand are normally painful. Why is it so? Well, it is simply because hands are nearer to your bones and they only have thinner muscles compared to some other parts of your body, especially on your fingers. Hence, you should be ready for the intense pain that you can feel when tattooed on your hands.
Most Popular Tattoo Designs on Hand
Since tattoos on hand can be very prominent, their design needs to be chosen with care as the tattoos design says a lot about the attitude of the bearer. They can come in a variety of sizes as tiny thumb and finger tattoos fall into the category of hand designs and so do the large sleeve tattoos too. Men and women prefer to have bright and vibrant designs for these tattoos because they want to express their rebellious attitude through these tattoos. Bright colors, strong strokes, and vivid patterns are the basic attributes of hand tattoo designs for men and women. Here are some of the most commonly used designs of tattoos on hand:
Hand Tattoos and Some Famous Personalities
A lot of famous personalities in the world are also embracing the beauty of tattoo design for the hand. In fact, they are more than happy to display these tattoos of them. Here are some of the famous names:
- Rihanna – This Barbadian gorgeous singer-songwriter has a tribal tattoo on hand that matches to the tribal tattoo of her ex-boyfriend, Chris Brown.
- Justine Bieber – This very young and hot international singer makes girls go crazy because of his numerous body tattoos, including his “Believe” tattoo on hand. It’s specifically located on his left arm nearer to his elbow.
- David Beckham – This super hot football star has this text on hand that goes, “Dream big, be unrealistic”. Jay-Z said this in his own concert, and David finds it very inspiring.
- Liam Payne – He is one of the members of the famous boy band group, One Direction. What makes him very interesting is his lion tattoo on his left hand.
- Cara Delevingne – She is a 23-year-old fashion supermodel, who also happens to be a Hollywood actress, has her lion tattoo. It is specifically located on her index finger.
- Others – Jesse James, Britney Spears, Indian Larry and Dave Navarro are some of the global celebrities who have been spotted with tattoos on hand and have in a way given a new boost to their popularity by advocating them in the public.
Getting a tattoo on hand is a big decision because they involve much pain and are more susceptible to infection because hands are used for everyday activities. Therefore, such tattoos need extra care and attention but the end results are remarkably beautiful and worth all the efforts.
Hand tattoos for men and women are definitely gorgeous adornments on the body. You just have to find the best design that will surely fit your physical appearance as well as your inner self.
Popular Images Of Tattoos On Hand