Christianism is one belief practiced by a lot of people all over the world. These people are simply called Christians who are into the religion known as Christian. Majority of people all over the globe are Christians. This is one reason why Christian tattoos are very popular. Just like any other religious tattoos, these tattoos involve an array of images that have something to do with Christianism. Of course, these images have different meanings that must be put in mind.
Significance of Christian Tattoos
In the Christian world, tattoos are greatly accepted. Even so, there are few Christian people who are not into it. They consider tattooing as unnecessary move in showing your great devotion in Christianity. But to a lot of people out there, Christian tattoos can extremely help you in expressing your strong Christianism devotion as well as in evangelizing God’s holy words. The different designs and images of Christian art have their corresponding meanings of course.
Over the past 30 years, these religious tattoos have become very popular worldwide especially in America. More and more people are starting to accept the importance of these tattoos in the Christian world and in some other religions as well.
Popular Tattoos’ Ideas
Needless to say, there are lots of Christian tattoos’ ideas that you can consider especially if you are a believer of Jesus Christ but not a God’s son. With these different ideas, there is no way you cannot express how devoted you are as a Christian. These will even make you a person of artistry in the eyes of many people who strongly believe that tattoo is a good art. However, it is very important that you are well-acquainted about the different meanings of numerous tattoos.
- Christian Sleeve Tattoos – This particular idea is very interesting and appealing to the eyes of many. It is very interesting since you can convey or tell any kind of Christian related story through it. If showing your strong devotion to Christianism is your main goal in having Christian art tattoos, then considering the idea of Christian sleeve tattoos would be great enough. You can go for the story of the last supper, Jesus Christ as a carpenter, or the story of Mary and Joseph heading to the holy land of Bethlehem.
- Christian Sayings Tattoos – There are so many Christian sayings that you can use for your Christian art tattoos. You can go for those popular ones, or for those that you originally created. Just make sure that it has something to do with your Christianism devotion. You can even refer to the Bible and find some striking verses and lines. The secret here is to make use of the best and amazing font style, so that the tattoos will appear simply amazing.
- Christian Cross Tattoos – The cross tattoo is the most popular one among the seas of Christian art tattoos available nowadays. It is simply because the cross is the most recognizable symbol of Christianism. There are different versions of cross tattoos like the image of the cross where Jesus Christ is at the center and the image of a cross together with a crown of thorns. The Russian cross and the Celtic cross are also popular.
- Jesus Tattoos – When talking about Christian-related tattoos, the image of Jesus Christ will always be on the top list. It can be a breathtaking tattoo that you can ever wear, as far as they are concerned. This tattoo of Jesus Christ consists of a number of tiny details that must be handled well. If not, then the entire look of Jesus Christ will be ruined, losing its purpose.
- Jesus Fish Tattoos – Have you ever heard about Jesus Fish tattoos? Well, it is actually a fish symbol but not totally an entire image of a fish. This fish image is styled in a way that it will look sacred and respectable through incorporating religious-related terms like faith. This fish symbol of Christianism is also called Ichthys. The idea of this tattoo is taken from the fact that fish has been mentioned in the Bible a lot of times.
- Rosary Tattoos – The idea of having rosary tattoos is another common thing considered by many people when it comes to Christian art tattoos. Rosary is another important and common religious symbol not only for Christianism, but for Hinduism, Islamism, and Buddhism as well. Usually, rosary tattoos are accompanied with a cross, a heart, praying hands or some Bible verses and Christian-related sayings. Many people love to have their rosary tattoos on their neck, ankles, or hands.
- Lettering Tattoos – Some people are already bored with tattoos that show Christian-related symbols and images. In this is the case, then it is best to go for lettering tattoos. The idea of lettering tattoos is very simple. It just involves letters. Good example is putting the word “JESUS” on your fingers.
There are many ideas that you can consider if you are thinking about having Christian tattoos, of course. You just need to make sure that you will choose the best Christian arts that will represent you as a Christian devotee and as a person.