It cannot be denied that tattoos are very popular these days. More and more people are putting some tattoos on their bodies. In fact, some people are even having these tattoos tattooed on the most delicate parts of their body. This is how they extremely love tattoos. Fairy tattoos are good examples of these amazing and beautiful tattoos that many individuals love the most. The tattoos are actually parts of the wide and creative minds of the people. Remember, fairies are mythical creatures that are very popular to the young minds or the young children. There is no question about that since stories about fairies are the favorites of many children today and even in the past years.
Fairy Tattoos Meanings
They are the top choices of a lot of women when it comes to tattoos. It is simply these magical creatures depict femininity. Fairies even portray beauty and grace. These tattoos are also very appealing to the eyes of many female teenagers since these symbolize innocence and youth. Sense of freedom can also be conveyed through fairy design because of the beautiful and shining wings of fairies. Most of all, these tattoos show great sense of arts especially to those people who are in loved with tattoos.
Popular Design Options
Needless to say, there are a lot of famous fairy designs that you can consider nowadays. There are those that are great to be tattooed in smaller sizes, and there are also those that can be very beautiful and expressive if tattooed in bigger sizes. Even so, one thing is for sure and this is the fact that all the fairy art tattoo designs will satisfy you. Just make sure that you have chosen the best one for your personal preference and personality.
- Butterfly Fairy – This simply bring the meaning of rebirth and transformation, and the reason for this is very obvious. It is because butterflies go through the process of metamorphosis. Butterflies also symbolize freedom, grace, and beauty. If you are also a nature lover, these designs will also be perfect.
- Anime Fairy – Japanese traditions can be blended with fairy tattoos. This is the reason why anime fairy have been chosen by many, especially those Manga and Anime fans. These designs are good in portraying femininity, sensuality, and modesty. However, these can also be made to represent frivolity and mischief.
- Sexy Fairy – These can still serve their purpose even they are colored black and white or colored with vibrant hues. It will now depend on you what to choose. Whatever color you will choose for such design, one thing is for sure and this is the fact that it will exude sexuality and eroticism. This is perfect for those sexy women out there, or to those who want to be sexier in the eyes of many people.
- Gothic Fairy – These are fairy designs with some touches of Gothic twists. Gothic fairy art have something to do with youth and innocence. These are even incorporated with dark undertones like skulls. Gothic fairy designs can also be in a form of dark fairies that have tortured and anguished expressions.
- Evil Fairy – Evil fairies are well-known in several cultures as harvests’ destroyers, baby stealers, and chaos makers. However, evil fairy tattoo designs still become very popular despite this. Such design is the popular choice of those people who are rebellious types like some of the teenagers of today’s generation.
- Sitting Fairy – The truth is, there are many people who go for sitting fairy designs. What do you think is the reason for this? This is simply because it’s the design that can be easily incorporated with some other elements to make more emphasis to what is being wanted to be expressed. Some good elements to add are the sun, the moon, clouds, stars, dragons, butterflies, flowers, and mushrooms.
- Crying Fairy – Such design may speak for a broken relationship or a sadness of life. If you want to show your sadness through tattoos, then a fairy tattoo that is quietly sitting on a mushroom or a flower while staring into the nothingness will be perfect for you. This design will also help you express the emotional pain you felt inside you.
- Celtic Fairy – Spirituality and Paganism are the things being symbolized by the Celtic fairy art tattoos. This design also has something to do with your connection to Mother Earth. Meaning to say, it will be for you if you have deep passion about nature. Such design may include about dragons, butterflies, and flowers.
- Tinkerbell Tattoos – If you want to go for classical fairy images, then it is best for you to go for Tinkerbell tattoo designs. Such design symbolizes innocence, frivolity, and youth. Tinkerbell is actually famous for being a childlike character of a fairy. However, you can always make Tinkerbell tattoos perfect for your older age through the integration of Pin-up girl designs.
These are just some of the fairy designs you can have for your fairy tattoos. All of them would be good and expressive tattoos. You just have to make sure that you go for the one that truly represents you.